I finally took the plunge again and created another blog...it's amazing when you let something lapse, then it becomes obsolete. My first blog, "I Thought I Was Driving," was all about my first-born child, Owen, who was born with Down syndrome. He is everything I never thought he would be: funny, smart, cute, happy, sad and thoughtful. "I'm so proud of you, Mom," he said the other day, out of the blue, after I had just finished working out. He always knows what I need to hear at the right time.
So much time has passed since that first blog, and I find I miss the opportunity to write about my thoughts. So, here I go again!
And, One Extra Reason to Live...Love...Hope is the name of the fundraiser that I host for Down Syndrome Research and Treatment Foundation. We will be hosting our fifth annual charity event this year, and as of yet, I have no idea what it will be like. And I'm the chairperson!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment